Shop Policies and FAQs
WelcomeWelcome to my shop! I am excited to have a web presence. Customer service is a priority for me. I will respond to your request promptly and want you to be happy with every purchase.
Click on the links below for more information.
PaymentI currently accept payments through PayPal, however you are not required to have a PayPal account. You can use the link to pay by credit card without signing up for a PayPal account.
Once you commit to buy, please pay within 3 days. If you wish to place an item on reserve, please contact me prior to "commit to buy".
ShippingI will ship your item through the US Postal Service (USPS). If you wish to have insurance coverage, please contact me for additional cost.
If you would like expedited, overnight shipping, or international expedited shipping, please contact me.
InsuranceI encourage you to purchase insurance for finer items or items shipped internationally. I am happy to add insurance to any order. Please contact me if you would like to add insurance to your order.
*Please send me a note (on “Note to seller” box) upon checkout if you would like your item to be shipped with Insurance and I will send you a Paypal Invoice for the appropriate insurance fee.
Refunds and ExchangesI want you to be happy with your purchase. I understand sometimes returns are requested. Please contact me upon receipt of your purchase so we can discuss the return process. I request the item be returned in new and unused condition within 10 days from your receipt, in the original condition and packaging. I will refund the original item price, less shipping when I receive the returned merchandise. I cannot be responsible for lost or damaged goods and cannot issue a refund for lost or damaged items.
Custom OrdersI am happy to consider custom orders. Please contact me for additional details.
Washington State Sales TaxI do need to charge Washington residents sale tax. Sales tax applies only to merchandise and not on shipping charges.
Caring for Your Blue Mango JewelsA little common sense goes a long way in caring for your jewelry.
- Always use an appropriate sterling silver or gold metal cloth to gently buff the metal surfaces.
- Gemstones should be buffed gently with a soft cloth such as a t-shirt.
- Do not immerse your Jewelry in any cleaning solution.
Follow me at https://www.facebook.com/BlueMangoJewels
Caring for Your World's Treasure BraceletsBecause so many of the components are natural and often porous, they should not be worn during dishwashing or changing the oil in your car. To keep them looking their best, just wipe them with a soft cloth and keep them out of water and extreme temperatures.
I've been making these bracelets on stretchy elastic cord. The convenience of this cord is undeniable but I understand the concerns I've had as to it's permanence. I would like to say that if your World's Treasure Bracelet ever breaks, just return it to me and I will restring it for you. I want them to be worn and enjoyed.
Caring for Your PearlsOver the years, we’ve collected information on the care of pearls. I’m happy to say that pearls no longer occupy that lofty untouchable position they once held. Today we can enjoy our pearls and I use them quite readily in my jewelry designs. I do not store my pearls in damp linen. If you chose to do this, more power to you. I say, put them on and go out and have fun.
Still, some basic care is in order.
- Wear your pearls often to allow them to breathe.
- Avoid contacting pearls with perspiration, make-up, oils, creams, perfume, hairspray, chlorine, acids, ultrasonic cleaners and dirt. Put on makeup and spray scents before putting on your pearls.
- Wiping the pearls gently with a soft lint-free cloth after you wear them ensures that they remain free from harmful build-ups of these compounds.
- Keep strands of pearls straight if possible and protected in a soft material such as velvet, silk or satin.
- Avoid very dry or extreme heat conditions.
- Pearls need air to maintain their luster. Do not store pearls in plastic bags.
- Silver polish damages pearls, avoid contact.